Contact kai call centre for practical refunds.
Did you buy a train ticket but would you like to cancel it due to any business? Contact kai call centre for a refund and get your money back easily. Using the rail transport option is the best option at the moment due to the convenience provided.
In addition to the very easy booking mechanism, now customers will also be given the benefit of the refund option if they do not trip. With these benefits, consumers do not feel unfavourable due to the obstacles that occur when they want to travel by train.
Are you interested in how effective it would be to refund a ticket you booked earlier? There are several ways that users can try, be it using the official app from KAI or being able to come directly to the station counter. Before contacting kai call centre for refund, it is advisable to follow these steps.
Ordering via Kai Access
Not only for cancellation, but this official KAI application can also be used to practically book travel tickets. Without the need to wait in long lines or spend too much time booking through the station counter, check out the steps to book tickets using Kai Access below.
- You have to register first. Select the “Account” menu for the process.
- Then select the “Home page” menu and specify the type of train you want to use.
- The next step is to determine the city of birth and destination for the trip.
- The date of departure of the bookers also needs to be included. The app also offers a round trip ticket option to make it easier for users. Do you find it difficult? For more information contact kai call centre for a refund.
- In the next step, the Booker will have to fill in the number of passengers (maximum of 4 people) if passengers below the age of three are classified as infant category passengers.
- After that, decide the type of train you want to use, the time of departure and the price to be paid.
- Furthermore, bookers need to fill in their personal data.
- Then Booker fills in the seat number and carriage the way he wants it to be. Make sure that the seat you booked is still empty and not booked by someone else.
- The last step is to make the ticket payment. There are several payment options such as using the payment point system, transferring through the Link Eza app or using ATMs, e-banking or m-banking.
- If you find any problem, you can immediately contact the Kai call centre for a refund or ask about the purchase process.
Cancelling the ticket using KAI access
For customers who want to cancel their tickets, they can easily use the official application from KAI. Here are the steps:
- Sign in to the KAI Access app
In the first step, you need to log in to the application first. If the user has not yet installed the application, the user can download it on Google Play or the App Store.
- Go to the cancellation menu
Once the application is opened, the next step is to select the “Cancel” menu. In the menu, the ticket you’ve pre-booked will be displayed, and then continue by choosing which ticket to cancel.
- Enter ticket details menu
Before deciding to contact kai call center for refund, it is advisable for you to try the following method. After accessing the cancellation menu, proceed to select the “Ticket Details Page” menu. Where you will have a passenger data display display display displayed. Then select the name you want to cancel along with the bank account information as the medium for refunding the fee.
- Confirmation of cancellation
Once the passenger has been decided and selects the bank account, the refund process can be continued by confirming the cancellation. Just press the “Ticket Cancellation” option to follow up the process. But before you can end the process above, you first need to make sure that all the data is filled in correctly.
- Check history details
You need to check the cancellation history in detail before you log out into the application. To check the cancellation history, you only need to select the “History Details” menu, and then check the details in the available pages.
Cancellation of ticket by manual method
In addition to the above methods, it is also advisable to know the steps to cancel the tickets purchased by the customers through the manual mechanism. Before deciding to contact kai call center for a refund, there is nothing wrong in trying out the following instructions.
- Visiting the train station
Since this system consists of manuals, the ticket owner has to go to the nearest railway station. Typically, the station submits several conditions before making a refund, such as a booking code, a booker’s identity and a photocopy of the identity of the booker.
- Completing passenger data
After visiting the nearest station, booker can find the customer service section. The CS will then provide the form to be filled by the submitting party.
The application process will also be conducted at the special cancellation counter. The referrer has to complete the data as per the form which contains two copies of ticket data and passenger data. Difficulties with the mechanisms provided? If you need more information contact kai call center for a refund.
- Visit counter for refund
The next step is to apply for a refund at the counter that is already available. Here the counter officer offers two refund payment options, whether they are a bank transfer or a cash transfer. For both options, the search time from the time you started taking care of the cancellation is a maximum of 30×24 hours.
- Receive refunds
The next step is to receive a nominal amount as per the ticket you have cancelled earlier. But before visiting the counter, make sure to bring the form given earlier from the counter officer as per the previous procedure.
You should know that the nominal amount given by the KAI will definitely not reach 100%. If you’re interested in why this happened, please contact Kai’s call center for a refund and get the information related to it.
Refund through call centre
In 2020, PT Kereta AP Indonesia (Percero) provided the flexibility related to the cancellation process and the refund of tickets ordered by previous customers. Now this process is less than three days. But they urged users to use the online system for such offerings.
In addition to this, the refund request should also update the KAI Access application with them. The process of updating the app can be done by blaming it on the Play Store or App Store to get the latest version of the app. You can get more complete information by contacting the Kai call centre for a refund.
The next step will be similar to the points described above, i.e. by entering the identity in accordance with the data specified in the previous ticket booking data. The customer then enters the cancellation menu and fills the account number for the fund transfer process.
Many people have now started showing interest in using the services of PT Kereta AP Indonesia. In addition to increasing the quality of services offered, some updates, especially refunds, are also being facilitated. For those who need more clarification, please contact kai call centre at 021-121 for a refund or email firstname.lastname@example.org.