Panin Bank is one of the banks that always prioritizes the security of its customers’ transactions and provides a panin call center. Call center from panin is ready to serve you at any time with swiftness and responsiveness.
The higher the mobility of your transactions, the higher the risk of account security will be breached. It’s no secret, if now many criminals can dredge up your account balance when the security ofwitnessesis not guaranteed.
The more sophisticated the technology, the more sophisticated the crime in this world is also. Many people unwittingly have their account balances stolen by cybercriminals. This obviously does not want to be experienced by anyone. But for Panin customers, the security of their transactions is guaranteed.
Although one day something unwanted happens by its customers, with panin call center service everything will be handled as soon as possible. For those of you who do not know the bank’s call center service, then we will introduce it to you.
Panin Bank Call Center Service
Like call centers owned by other banks, panin bank call centers also serve all customer needs. Starting from the complaint service when the system is problematic, complaints of loss of atm or credit card, requests for closing bank accounts or atms, and so on.
You can contact this bank call center at 500678 (PSTN), 021-2515555 (IDD), or 60678 (mobile phone). The three numbers can be adjusted by contacting him, using a landline or mobile phone.
Tips to Avoid Fraud Through ATM
So far it cannot be denied, that there are very many cases of fraud involving ATM users. The fraud occurs a lot because customers are very easily fooled by the lure of cash offered by fraudsters.
However, first the customer is asked to transfer some money first. After that, the fraudster will run away without a trace. There are many other fraud modes that you need to know. For those of you who don’t want to get into the trap, Panin Bank has tips to avoid it.
- Ignore Sweepstakes SMS
The most common mode of fraud in society begins with a short message containing a cash draw. Then, you are asked to send some money to the sender of the sms.
If you receive such a text, then it is better to ignore it. Because, of course it is a scam or you can also contact the Panin call center.
- ATM Swallowed
Atm incidents are swallowed is very common, but it turns out that the case was actually used by some individuals to launch their evil intentions. When you experience the incident, you should be aware when someone offers to help contact panin call center via his mobile phone.
You better contact the call center via your own mobile phone to ask for card blocking and provide information on the location of the ATM machine.
- Suspicious Objects in ATM Machines
Before making a transaction at the ATM machine, you must first detectn there are no strange objects around the machine. Especially in the card reader. Call the call center when you find a strange object around the ATM.
This is because many individuals deliberately store card hacking devices. So, your atm balance automatically moves to the criminal’s balance.
Tips for Transacting Using Mobile Banking
The use of mobile banking is now very widespread and increasing day by day. This is because the convenience obtained from m-banking is very helpful in all types of transactions. Similar to ATMs, mobile banking also does not escape from security threats.
However, Panin Bank has tips on safely transacting using m-banking, namely:
- Downloading the M-Banking App from Panin Bank Official Source
You can download through the playstore or appstore, but note the development company must be from Panin Bank. If it is not from Panin Bank, then you do not try to use it. Because it is very risky fraud.
But if you have already downloaded it, then you can contact the panin call center to block your account as soon as possible.
- Using a Secure Internet Network
When you want to open an m-banking application, it is highly recommended to use a private internet network and have a strong security system. Because if not, your account will be very vulnerable to being hacked by irresponsible individuals. Therefore, it is not recommended to use public wi-fi.
- Change pins periodically
To strengthen the security of your m-banking account, it is highly recommended to periodically change the PIN. Because, it could be someone has guessed the PIN and done something detrimental.
- Call Center When You Lose Your Phone
Because your m-banking account has a pi phone, then you have to contact the call center to block the m-banking account.
Safe Tips from Pishing
The crime of pishing is a terrible scourge for account holders. The reason is, the perpetrator will take all the personal data of our account. From id to PIN to take your account balance.
Pishing can be done by the perpetrator by creating a website that is very similar to the original website of the destination bank. Sometimes, the appearance of the web is indistinguishable at a glance. So many people are deceived. Here are tips to prevent you from pishing.
- Always go to the official address of the bank. Although it has an identical appearance, when viewed from the address of the site will definitely be different. For Bank Panin customers, make sure the site you enter is panin.co.id.
- Do not provide information about IDs and PINs to anyone. Both of these are entirely your rights and confidential.
- If you experience Pishing, then immediately contact the Panin call center to block or be charged.
- Do not click on links that contain sweepstakes and other fraud modes.
Tips for SafeLy Transacting Through Internet Banking
In addition to ATM and mobile banking, internet banking is also very popular and many users. This type of transaction also has threats like other types of transactions. However, of course it can all be avoided by doing the following transaction tips.
- Accessing panin’s official website when going to transact is the most important security key.
- When accessing the site, make sure your browser performs an SSL encryption marked by the appearance of a padlock mark on the top bar. If there is no image of the padlock, you should log out immediately because it is very vulnerable to hacking your banking account.
- Before logging in you must really identify if the site you entered is correct and go to the cloning site.
- Using firewalls as computer security from hacker interference or cyber crime.
- Never show or tell your ID and PIN to anyone else, even if it’s someone closest to you.
- Install anti-virus to close the possibility of hacking or system damage due to the virus. Contact panin call center when already exposed to the virus.
The security of all types of transactions is certainly very important and there needs to be a guarantee from the bank. Therefore, Panin Bank is always ready to be ready through panin call center service to help you.