3 ways to easily transfer telecomsel quota
3 ways to transfer the telcomsel quota It is very important to know whether the quota for you or your friends has run out of quota right now. In fact, it can be problematic if you don’t have a quota in 1 hour. You will not be able to use communication applications like WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal. Similarly, you will not be able to access social media applications without a quota.
The need for communication applications is very important at the moment. Especially for people who work remotely, communication in full work takes place through electronic devices. Work gets hampered when the quota runs out and important moments are also missed.
As well as social media, both users and content creators. For users, of course, you don’t want to be left behind with new news from friends. For content creators, you want to capture and share interesting moments right away. While it’s too late by several hours, it’s going to lose the feel as most people have shared it . Having realized the importance of quotas, we will provide information about the 3 ways to transfer the telcomsel quota.
3 ways to easily transfer telecomsel quota
Given below is the method used to traffer the telkonsel quota in an easy way.
- Sending quota through UMB
- Please open “Call” service to send credit via UMB.
- Enter the number *500*2# to avail the selected services.
- You will be displayed with an Internet data service message, select point 1 for the “Yes” command.
- Then, you can write down the number of the provider who sends internet data.
- The next step is to fill in the value of internet data to be sent
- Finally enter the number 1 to accept the command.
- If the delivery process is successful, you will receive a message to send a successful quota.
- by USSD
- Please open the “Call/Call” menu, then enter *363 #
- After that, aim at point 8 to open internet data
- Point 7 for other package instructions.
- Select point 4 or “gift” for the command to send internet data.
- Fill in the number of providers you want to go to.
- Then, navigate to the command “Quota transfer Flash Gift Package”.
- Finally, place the pump order and wait for the information that the credit transfer process has been completed.
- through the app
- To send internet data using one of the 3 ways to transfer the telcomcell quota using the MyTelconcell application, you need to install it on an electronic device. If you don’t already have it, please download it from the Play Store.
- If the app is installed, please navigate to “Give a gift”.
- Navigate the “Transfer Quota” panel
- Next, fill in the friend provider number intended for internet data. Also with the amount of internet data to be sent
- A long time ago, you’ll get a confirmation message.
- Please confirm to complete the process of sending internet data.
Terms and Conditions for Sending Telkonsel Quota
The requirements that can be applied in 3 ways to transfer the telcomsel quota above , the intended provider will be the same as that of Telcomsel and Telcomsel Loop, Simpati under the telcom company. At present, it is not able to send it to other providers outside the telcom such as Indosat.
The next requirement is to send at least 50 MB of internet data. The maximum limit in a transfer is 500 MB. The total delivery in 1 day is a maximum of 3GB and the maximum delivery frequency is 6 times. So, if you use the maximum value of both the frequency and the amount of internet data, the value is definitely 3GB.
The fee required for 1 transfer is Rs 5,000. The remaining credit is 1 thousand rupees when rs 5,000 is taken for shipping expenses. So when the remaining credit on your card is Rs 5,000, you can’t send the quota.
In addition, sending 3 ways to transfer the telecomsel quota results in a limit on internet data usage of 3 days. When it crosses 3 days, internet data sent by others will no longer be used. Internet data will also be confiscated, and if you do not fill it out its value will return to the previous state. But for the sender, the duration of use will not be reduced.
Advantages of Telcomsel for easy delivery
Knowing the 3 ways to transfer the telcomsel quota is not only important because of the requirements. Additionally, there are more provider users under the telcom than other providers. So it is much easier for those who want to get a shipment or send credit.
The number of users is inseparable from the many advantages that users can enjoy. Today, less than 78 million people have become its trusted users. This is because the network under ownership is considered to be the most stable. In addition, signal coverage reaches 95 percent of all Indonesian citizens.
With more than 27,000 telecommunication infrastructure, it is not surprising that all regions of Indonesia are exercising human rights. The provider has built more than 24 thousand telecommunications access in the village through the USO. Additionally, in addition to Telcomsel, in addition to Telcomsel, there is also a Telconcell Loop, Cartu AS and Sympati, which can transfer internet data from telconsel.
As far as network quality is concerned, with continuity, the telcomcell will be able to meet global standards with coverage of more than 98 per cent at the level of connectivity. The quality of this network will also be affected by dual band GMS 900, 1.8 thousand, +3G.
It is inseparable from the size of the budget to maintain network stability and quality. Not less than $17 trillion will be provided to maintain the convenience of consumers. It is about managing its network, services and developing its products.
Telcomsel also continues to develop its products. You can mention ringname, iPhone 3G, BlackBerry internet service, T-cash wallet, mobile banking, Telcomsel Flash, etc. Telcomcell will continue to develop its innovations to cater to the mobile lifestyle.
Needless to say, when you face difficulties, the professionalism of Telcomsel is shown by customer service. Today more than 500 thousand service centres are offered to the highest standards. There are m-kiosks, outlet dealers, grocery, call centres, etc.
How to save in submission result quota
Considering that the quota sent is limited, you should use it as little as possible. This attempt sometimes fails because everything is required for important things. However, several attempts can be made to save the data obtained from one of the 3 ways to transfer the telconsel quota.
- Turn off automatic updates
Apps are automatically updated for those who often spend data unknowingly. To avoid this, you can set the application update to be done manually. Change the auto update on play store settings to say wifi online or don’t auto update.
- Turn off automatic downloads
This automatic download also applies to apps such as WhatsApp and Telegram. Change the settings from automatic downloads of media/files sent by others to manual downloads. This can be done by setting up data storage to download manually.
To save data, you can use the offline system in applications that are commonly used online. For example, spotify app, Google Maps, etc. offer offline and online formats. But for some applications, you can use the offline format for payment.
Finally, if you can really access m-banking or how to buy other loans independently, you can do it right away. It is safe, easy, can measure usage limits and so on. The telcomsel quota will be used only when there is a critical situation from the process of 3 ways to transfer it.